The Carter-Hoffmann BB64 Classic Carter™ banquet cabinet can hold (80) 101⁄2-inch-diameter plates. Air can flow around the plates since they sit on four wire shelves, while fiberglass insulation and a silicone gasket keep heat inside the cabinet. Heat is produced by an inconel-sheathed element in the bottom-mount heating system, and the frame has been welded together for strength. Durability is provided by its stainless steel construction, while a sliding latch keeps the door closed during transportation. Handles on opposite sides of the Carter-Hoffmann BB64 banquet cabinet ease movement.
- Accommodates (80) 101⁄2-in.-dia. plates
- 4 removable, nickel-plated wire shelves
- Sturdy frame has been welded
- Constructed of durable stainless steel
- Offset caster design enables the cabinet to roll over most surfaces
- Scratches and dents are prevented by the vinyl bumper
- Fiberglass insulation keeps heat in the cabinet
- Silicone gasket withstands high temperatures
- Stainless steel handles on opposite sides of the cabinet ease transportation
- Sliding latch keeps the door closed
- Dial thermometer monitors the temperature
- Heating element warms the unit
- Heating system is bottom-mounted for maintenance access
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 20 min.
- Part of the Classic Carter series
- 13.7 A, 1650 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 223⁄4 in. x 261⁄2 in. with 13-in. and 161⁄2-in. clearances
- Overall dimension: 30 in. W x 36 in. x 703⁄4 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
Not sure what kind of cabinet you need? We put together a list that breaks down some of the different types in our banquet mobility article.
Classic Carter™ Banquet Cabinet, mobile, insulated, single door for pre-plated food, (80) covered plates up to 10.5" diameter, thermostatically controlled bottom mounted heat unit, without plate carriers, 6" casters, stainless steel construction, cUL, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph, 1650 watts, 13.7 amps, 10 ft rubber cord with NEMA 5-15P, standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann BB64 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|