The Carter-Hoffmann BB40 Classic Carter™ banquet cabinet is protected from scratches and dents by a vinyl bumper and has as stainless steel construction with a welded frame. A sliding latch on the door keeps it closed while the cabinet is being transported, and stainless steel push handles on the sides are durable. Since the casters have a wheel ahead design, they are offset to roll over different kinds of surfaces. Heat is kept inside the Carter-Hoffmann BB40 banquet cabinet with fiberglass insulation and a silicone gasket, and two wire shelves accommodate (48) 10-inch-diameter plates.
- Holds (48) 10-in.-dia. plates
- 2 nickel-plated wire shelves
- Welded frame creates strength
- Stainless steel construction withstands frequent use
- Offset 6-in. casters let the cabinet roll over most surfaces
- Vinyl bumper prevents scratches and dents
- Fiberglass insulation keeps heat in the cabinet
- Silicone gasket withstands high temperatures
- Stainless steel push handles on opposite sides make the unit easy to move
- Sliding latch keeps door closed during transportation
- Dial thermometer displays internal temperature
- An inconel-sheathed element produces heat
- Stainless steel heating system is bottom-mounted
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 20 min.
- Part of the Classic Carter series
- 13.7 A, 1650 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 24 in. x 22 in. with a 16-in. clearance
- Overall dimension: 32 in. W x 301⁄2 in. D x 461⁄4 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
If you're unsure what kind of cabinet you need, read the banquet mobility article for the different kinds and their ideal uses.
Classic Carter™ Banquet Cabinet, mobile, insulated, single door for pre-plated food, (48) covered plates up to 10.5" diameter, thermostatically controlled heat unit, without plate carriers, stainless steel construction, cUL, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph, 1650 watts, 13.7 amps, 10 ft rubber cord with NEMA 5-15P, standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann BB40 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|