The Carter-Hoffmann BB1848 Space-saver Convertible Carter™ banquet cabinet has a welded frame and durable stainless steel construction to withstand high-volume use. Stainless steel push handles on the sides enable grabbing and moving. Its offset caster design rolls the cabinet over uneven surfaces, while a vinyl bumper protects it from damage. A latch on the door keeps it closed during transportation.
The bottom-mounted heating system uses an inconel-sheathed heating element to produce heat. Fiberglass insulation and the silicone gasket keep heat inside, and a dial thermostat reads the internal temperature, which has a maximum of 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Meals sit on three nickel-plated wire shelves, providing ideal airflow. The Carter-Hoffmann BB1848 space-saver banquet cabinet holds (48) 11-inch-diameter plates, (20) 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-21⁄2-inch pans, or (10) 18-inch-by-26-inch pans.
- Holds (48) 11-in.-dia. plates, (20) 12-in. x 20-in. x 21⁄2-in. pans, or (10) 18-in. x 26-in. pans
- 3 nickel-plated wire shelves
- Durable welded frame
- Stainless steel construction withstands heavy use
- 5-in-dia. casters are offset to roll over most surfaces
- Vinyl bumper prevents dents and scratches
- Fiberglass insulation keeps heat inside the cabinet
- Silicone gaskets prevent air leaks
- Stainless steel push handles simplify transportation
- Door stays closed with latch
- Dial thermometer shows internal temperature
- Damage-resistant heating element is sheathed in inconel
- Bottom-mounted heating system is accessible
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 25 min.
- Part of the Space-saver Convertible Carter series
- 13.7 A, 1650 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 203⁄4 in. x 26 in. with a 121⁄2-in. clearance
- Overall dimension: 305⁄8 in. W x 36 in. D x 58 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
Read up on banquet transportation cabinets in the banquet mobility article.
Space-Saver Convertible Carter™ Banquet Cart, insulated, single door for pre-plated and/or bulk food, thermostatically controlled heat unit, (48) covered plates 8-3/4" to 11" diameter, (12) 18"x26" or (24) 12"x20 pans, stainless steel construction, cUL, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph, 1650 watts, 13.7 amps, 10 ft rubber cord with NEMA 5-15P, standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann BB1848 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|