The Carter-Hoffmann BB1824 Space-saver Convertible Carter™ banquet cabinet is made of stainless steel with a strong, welded frame. For transportation, the cabinet rolls over most surfaces with its 5-inch-diameter casters and their offset caster design. Scratches and dents are prevented with the vinyl bumper, while fiberglass insulation retains heat in the cabinet, as well as its silicone gasket. A latch on the door keeps it closed during transportation, and the two stainless steel handles ensure the Carter-Hoffmann BB1824 space-saver banquet cabinet can be grabbed and moved.
- Holds (24) 11-in.-dia. plates, (12) 12-in. x 20-in. x 21⁄2-in. pans, or (6) 18-in. x 26-in. pans
- 2 nickel-plated, removable wire shelves
- Welded frame adds strength and stability
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction supports high-volume use
- Rolls over uneven surfaces with offset 5-in-dia. casters
- Gray vinyl bumper protects against damage
- Fiberglass insulation retains heat in the cabinet
- Silicone gasket around the door prevents heat from leaking out
- 2 stainless steel handles are mounted on opposite sides for grabbing and pulling
- Latch keeps the door closed while moving
- Temperature can be monitored by dial thermometer
- Inconel-sheathed heating element is protected from damage
- Bottom-mount heating system is accessible
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 25 min.
- Part of the Space-saver Convertible Carter series
- 13.7 A, 1650 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 203⁄4 in. x 26 in. with a 91⁄2-in. clearance
- Overall dimension: 305⁄8 in. W x 36 in. D x 36 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
Additional information on these units can be found in the banquet mobility article.
Space-Saver Convertible Carter™ Banquet Cart, insulated, single door for pre-plated and/or bulk food, thermostatically controlled heat unit, (24) covered plates 8-3/4" to 11" diameter, (6) 18"x26" or (12) 12"x20 pans, stainless steel construction, cUL, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph, 1650 watts, 13.7 amps, 10 ft rubber cord with NEMA 5-15P, standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann BB1824 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|