The Carter-Hoffmann BB150XX Classic Carter™ banquet cabinet has an inconel-sheathed element in its heating system. Temperatures reach a maximum of 200 degrees Fahrenheit, which can be seen on the dial thermometer, and the door has a silicone gasket to prevent hot air leaks. Insulation also keeps heat inside the cabinet, ensuring meals on the 180 plates stay hot until they are served.
Sturdiness is added since the frame has been welded together. Constructed of durable stainless steel, the Carter-Hoffmann BB150XX banquet cabinet eases cleaning. Aluminum handles on the sides of the unit enable it to maneuver, as well as the offset casters. Damage is prevented by the vinyl bumper.
- Holds (180) 123⁄4-in.-dia. plates
- 3 nickel-plated wire shelves
- Welded frame adds durability
- Made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- 6-in-dia. offset casters enable the cabinet to move over most surfaces
- Vinyl bumper prevents dents and scratches
- Fiberglass insulation keeps heat inside
- Air does not leak since the door has silicone gaskets
- Aluminum side handles are comfortable to grab
- Sliding latch ensures the door stays closed
- Monitor internal temperature with dial thermometer
- Heating element is inconel sheathed for protection
- Bottom-mounted heating element provides cabinet access
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 20 min.
- Part of the Classic Carter series
- 13.7 A, 1650 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 633⁄8 in. x 261⁄2 in. with a 16-in. clearance
- Overall dimension: 721⁄4 in. W x 35 in. D x 643⁄4 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
If you're looking for more information on banquet cabinets, read the banquet mobility article.
Classic Carter™ Banquet Cabinet, mobile, insulated, single door for pre-plated food, (180) covered plates up to 12-3/4" diameter, thermostatically controlled heat unit, without plate carriers, stainless steel construction, cUL, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph, 1650 watts, 13.7 amps, 10 ft rubber cord with NEMA 5-15P, standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann BB150XX SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|