The Carter-Hoffmann BB120XX Classic Carter™ banquet cabinet can accommodate 144 plates with a 123⁄4-inch diameter. These dishes sit on three nickel-plated wire shelves, providing ideal airflow to ensure meals stay hot. Its heating system reaches 200 degrees Fahrenheit, and the temperature can be monitored through the dial thermometer. Heat is produced by an inconel-sheathed element and retained with fiberglass insulation, while the Carter-Hoffmann BB120XX banquet cabinet has offset casters to roll over uneven surfaces. During transport, vinyl bumpers protect door frames and furniture from damage.
- Holds (144) 123⁄4-in.-dia. plates
- 3 removable, nickel-plated wire shelves
- Strong welded cabinet
- Durable stainless steel construction
- 5-in.-dia. casters ease transportation
- Offset casters move the unit over most surfaces
- Vinyl bumper protects other surfaces from damage
- Fiberglass insulation retains cabinet heat
- Silicone gasket around the door prevents leaks
- Insulated stainless steel door keeps heat inside
- Aluminum handles on both sides of the unit ease maneuvering
- Sliding latch keeps door closed during transport
- Monitor temperatures on the dial thermometer
- Inconel-sheathed element produces heat
- Heating system is bottom-mounted to provide cabinet access
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Preheats in 20 min. to 160 degrees F
- Part of the Classic Carter series
- 13.7 A, 1650 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 51 in. x 261⁄2 in. with a 16-in. clearance
- Overall dimension: 591⁄2 in. W x 35 in. D x 643⁄4 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
The banquet mobility article has additional information on banquet transportation units.
Classic Carter™ Banquet Cabinet, mobile, insulated, single door for pre-plated food, (144) covered plates up to 12-3/4" diameter, thermostatically controlled heat unit, without plate carriers, stainless steel construction, cUL, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph, 1650 watts, 13.7 amps, 10ft rubber cord with NEMA 5-15P, standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann BB120XX SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|