The Carter-Hoffmann BB120X Classic Carter™ heated banquet cabinet heats to 160 degrees Fahrenheit in 20 minutes. This unit has a maximum temperature of 200 degrees, and operators can monitor it through the dial thermometer. Heat is produced by a sheathed heating element, and its heating system is bottom-mounted to simplify cabinet access. Heat evenly spreads throughout the cabinet with its wire shelves.
Insulation in the cabinet and door retains heat, while a silicone gasket prevents leaks. Aluminum handles on the sides ease grabbing and transporting. Since the casters are offset, they roll over uneven surfaces. Vinyl corner bumpers protect the unit from damage, and it resists scratches with its stainless steel construction. The Carter-Hoffmann BB120X heated banquet cabinet accommodates (144) 12-inch-diameter plates.
- Accepts (144) 12-in.-dia. plates
- Air flows since the 3 removable, nickel-plated shelves are wire
- 5-in.-dia. casters provide mobility
- Offset casters roll over most surfaces
- Strong, sturdy welded cabinet
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction eases cleaning
- Gray vinyl corner bumpers protect against scratches and dents
- High-density, wrap-around insulation retains cabinet heat
- Silicone gasket helps prevent air leaks
- Durable stainless steel door
- Aluminum handles on opposite ends for pushing and pulling
- Sliding latch prevents door from opening while the unit is moving
- Dial thermometer simplifies temperature monitoring
- Bottom-mount heating system produces heat with an inconel-sheathed element
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Preheats in 20 min. to 160 degrees F
- Part of the Classic Carter series
- 13.7 A, 1650 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 48 in. x 25 in. with a 16-in. clearance
- Overall dimension: 561⁄2 in. W x 331⁄2 in. D x 643⁄8 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
If you want to know what your options include for transporting meals, take a look at the banquet mobility article for in-depth information.
Classic Carter™ Banquet Cabinet, mobile, insulated, single door for pre-plated food, (144) covered plates up to 12" diameter, thermostatically controlled heat unit, without plate carriers, stainless steel construction, cUL, UL eph, 120v/60/1ph, 1650 watts, 13.7 amps, 10 ft rubber cord with NEMA 5-15P, standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann BB120X SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|