The Carter-Hoffmann BB120E Economy Carter™ banquet cabinet accommodates (144) 101⁄2-inch-diameter plates on three wire nickel-plated shelves. An inconel-sheathed heating element in the bottom-mounted system heats the rest of the unit. High-density, wrap-around insulation retains heat, and the silicone gasket prevents leaking. Operators can monitor the internal temperature with the dial thermometer and has a peak temperature of 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mobility is provided by 5-inch-diameter casters that are offset so the cabinet smoothly rolls over uneven surfaces. Structure is added by the entire unit being welded, and its stainless steel construction resists scratches and dents. Bumpers cover the corners to prevent damage to walls and furniture. The Carter-Hoffmann BB120E banquet cabinet has a sliding latch on the stainless steel door to keep it closed during product transportation.
- Holds (144) 101⁄2-in.-dia. plates
- 3 removable, nickel-plated shelves are made of wire for ideal airflow
- 5-in.-dia. Casters for cabinet transportation
- Welded cabinet provides additional strength
- Stainless steel construction withstands heavy use
- Casters are offset for moving over uneven surfaces
- Corner bumpers are made of gray vinyl
- High-density, wrap-around insulation keeps heat in cabinet
- Silicone gasket reduces risk of leaks
- Stainless steel door provides interior access
- Aluminum push handles enhance transportation
- Sliding latch keeps the door closed while the unit is moving
- Monitor temperature with dial thermometer
- Inconel-sheathed heating element in the bottom-mounted heating system
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Preheats in 20 min. to 160 degrees F
- Part of the Economy Carter series
- 13.7 A, 1650 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 421⁄2 in. x 22 in. with a 16-in. clearance
- Overall dimension: 481⁄8 in. W x 281⁄2 in. D x 633⁄8 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Not sure what kind of banquet transportation unit you need? Check out the banquet mobility article for in-depth information.
Economy Carter™ Banquet Cabinet, mobile, insulated, single door for pre-plated food, (144) up to 10.5" diameter, thermostatically controlled heat unit, without plate carriers, stainless steel construction, 120v/60/1ph, 1650 watts, 13.7 amps, 10 ft rubber cord with NEMA 5-15P, standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann BB120E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|