The Carter-Hoffmann BB120 mobile banquet cabinet provides your foodservice operation with enough storage room for up to 144 pre-plated meals. It features three shelves that are able to accommodate plates between 83⁄4-inches and 101⁄2-inches in diameter and are removable for further convenience. The Carter-Hoffmann BB120 preheats to 160 degrees Fahrenheit in about 20 minutes and is equipped with fiberglass insulation ranging from 1- to 11⁄2-inches thick for better heat retention.
- Mobile banquet cabinet can hold up to 144 covered plates
- Accommodates plates with a diameter between 83⁄4-in. and 101⁄2-in.
- 3 removable wire shelves measure 22-in. wide and 421⁄2-in. deep with 16-in. clearance
- 20-min. preheat to 160 degrees F; capable of heating to 200 degrees F
- Dial-type thermometer mounted to door
- Power indicator light
- Bottom-mounted heating system is removable without tools
- Wrap-around insulation in walls and door is 1-in. thick fiberglass
- 11⁄2-in. thick top insulation improves heat retention
- Double-walled cabinet construction with no raw edges on exterior
- Cabinet, doors, and base frame constructed from stainless steel
- Sliding door latches and concealed 5⁄16-in. pin hinges
- Wrap-around aluminum bumper with vinyl insert protects cart and walls
- Industrial-grade polyurethane casters have 6-in. diameter for easy rolling
- Horizontal full-width push handles mounted to each cabinet end
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1650W, NEMA 5-15P, 10-ft. rubber cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 503⁄4-in. W x 301⁄2-in. D x 643⁄4-in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH Listed
Classic Carter™ Banquet Cabinet, mobile, insulated, single door for pre-plated food, (144) covered plates up to 10.5" diameter, thermostatically controlled heat unit, without plate carriers, stainless steel construction, cUL, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph, 1650 watts, 13.7 amps, 10 ft rubber cord with NEMA 5-15P, standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann BB120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|
Carter-Hoffmann BB120 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"This unit does not have an on off switch for the fan and it is not explained as such on the website and I tried to return the unit because of thi..."
"This unit does not have an on off switch for the fan and it is not explained as such on the website and I tried to return the unit because of this fact and they proceeded to tell me that there would be a 30% restocking fee and a $200 repacking fee even tho their delevery guy unpacked the units and took the packing with him"