The Salvajor 200-CA-ARSS 4603 disposer has a powerful 2 horsepower motor to handle a high volume of waste efficiently and quickly. That motor is water cooled to keep it from overheating and to extend its life span. The disposer's operation is kept quiet thanks to a tapered roller bearing and a rubber mounting adaptor made of extra-thick rubber.
Both the disposer's shredder blade and rotor are formed of hardened carbide alloy for excellent wear- and corrosion-resistance. A water seal lip prevents water from penetrating the Salvajor 200-CA-ARSS 4603 disposer's motor, preventing premature failure. The disposer's drain can be connected to a 2-inch pipe and the motor requires a 460-Volt, 3-phase electrical connection.
- 8-in. dia. machined carbide alloy shredder blade
- 8-in. dia. rotor built with hardened carbide alloy
- Powerful 2 HP motor is totally enclosed and includes thermal overload protection
- Body is made from molded, heat-treated aluminum alloy for durability and corrosion resistance
- Extended water seal lip keeps water out of the motor
- Roller bearing is tapered for a quiet-motor with a longer motor life
- Motor is water cooled for energy efficiency and a long life
- Rubber mounting adaptor is made of extra thick rubber for quiet operation
- Requires 5 gallons of cold water per minute
- Rubber drain can be connected to 2-in. pipe
- 460 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 3 A
- UL, CSA, and CE Listed
Disposer, with cone assembly, 2 HP motor, aluminum housings, no feet, auto reversing with start/stop push button, energy/water saving switch, includes cone, rubber scrap ring, vacuum breaker, solenoid with flow control and fixed nozzle, heat treated aluminum alloy housing. 15" and 18" cones available at no additional cost - contact customer service to order.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Salvajor 200-CA-ARSS 4603 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet