The Salvajor 200-CA-ARSS 2083 disposer is built with a molded, heat-treated aluminum alloy body for superior damage resistance and a long life. The disposer's powerful 2 HP body is sealed from water by a water seal lip. A thermal reset prevents damage to the motor in the event that it becomes overworked.
The Salvajor 200-CA-ARSS 2083 disposer is designed to operate quietly. It is mounted on an extra-thick rubber adaptor to insulate it from creating excessive noise, and a tapered roller bearing is designed to generate less noise than a standard roller bearing. The disposer's 8-inch shredder blade is made with a machined carbide alloy for a long service life.
- Powerful 2 HP motor with a manual thermal reset to prevent overheating
- 8-in. diameter shredder is made with machined, hardened carbide alloy
- Molded, heat-treated aluminum alloy body for durability and corrosion resistant
- Extended lip water seal keeps water out of the motor housing
- Roller bearing is tapered to provide quiet operation, shock absorption, and a longer motor life
- Water-cooled motor lends to its energy efficiency and long lifespan
- Mounts on an extra-thick adaptor for quiet operation
- Requires 5-gal. of cold water per minute
- Rubber waste outlet drain
- 208 V/60 Hz/ 3-ph, 6.6 A
- CSA, CE, and UL Listed
Disposer, with cone assembly, 2 HP motor, aluminum housings, no feet, auto reversing with start/stop push button, energy/water saving switch, includes cone, rubber scrap ring, vacuum breaker, solenoid with flow control and fixed nozzle, heat treated aluminum alloy housing. 15" and 18" cones available at no additional cost - contact customer service to order.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Salvajor 200-CA-ARSS 2083 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet