The Champion DH2000 door-type dishwasher has a built-in booster heater that provides a 70 degrees Fahrenheit rise in water temperature. The rise sentry feature ensures the final rinse temperature reaches at least 180 degrees Fahrenheit. The full cycle starts when the door is closed. The water tank fills automatically, and the pump drains itself. There is a low water tank heat protection that keeps internal components from burning up when there is no water in the machine.
Up to 55 racks can be cleaned per hour. Each rack uses about 0.90 gallons per wash cycle. The wash tank has a capacity of 9.5 gallons for water. While this unit is a high-temperature dish machine, there are detergent and chemical connections so you can easily convert the unit if you wish. The Champion DH2000 door-type dishwasher has interchangeable wash and rinse arms that make cleaning more convenient.
- Can be converted in the field from a straight through to a corner model
- Built-in booster heater is designed to produce a 70 degrees F rise
- Rise sentry feature ensures the final rinse temperature reaches 180 degrees F
- Unit starts automatically when the door is closed
- Single point connection
- Produces up to 55 racks per hour
- Pump drains itself
- Tank fills with water automatically
- Detergent and chemical connections
- Upper and lower wash arms are interchangeable for convenience
- Controls are mounted on the top of the unit and are splash proof
- Drain valve is automatic
- Vent fan control
- Pressure regulating valve
- Low water tank heat protection keeps components from burning when there is no water in the tank
- Wash tank has a capacity of 9.5 gal.
- Uses 0.90 gal. of water per rack
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 40 A, 1 HP, 7.5 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 317⁄8 in. W x 283⁄8 in. D x 633⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF and Energy Star certified
Versa-Clean Dishwasher, door type, high temperature with built-in 40° and 70° F rise electric booster, self-draining pump, 55 racks/hour capacity, auto-fill, stainless steel construction, electric tank heat, NSF, UL, 1hp, ENERGY STAR®, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Champion DH-2000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||55|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Control Location||Top of Unit|
|Specialty Options||Booster Heater|