The two inch thick Fibrament hearth deck on this double deck oven is designed for baking pizzas and flatbreads. With 120,000 BTUs in each of its decks, this model can quickly cook those foods and more. The fully-insulated doors are spring balanced to remain either open or closed until they are moved. The interior is insulated up to five inches thick to provide consistent baking and to keep the exterior cool to the touch. Heavy-duty flame diverters slide out, allowing them to be easily cleaned.
- Brick-lined, LP gas double deck oven
- 120,000 BTUs per deck provide powerful cooking
- Temperature range of 300 to 650 degrees Fahrenheit
- 8-in. interior deck heights with 2-in. thick Fibrament hearth deck
- Fibrament stone brick-lined celling provides a quicker bake time with faster recovery
- Fully-insulated doors are spring balanced to remain open or closed until they are moved
- Up to 5-in. thick interior insulation provides cooler outer temperatures and consistent interior temperatures
- Top and bottom heat control dampers and microslides are independently adjustable for perfectly balanced baking
- Combination gas controls with valve, regulator, and pilot safety
- Heavy-duty, slide-out flame diverters are easy to clean
- Heavy-duty angle iron frame is completely welded to form a single unitized section for durability
- Stainless steel exteriors are easy to clean
- Aluminized steel interiors are high-heat resistant
- Gas line can connect to either the side or the rear
- 7 gauge legs provide a long and durable life
- Overall Dimensions: 84-in. W x 51-in. D x 66-1/4 in. H
- CE Listed; NSF Certified
Super Deck Series Pizza Deck Oven, LP gas, 66"W x 44"D deck, two 8" high sections, brick lined, with 2" FibraMent hearth deck, microslide heat controls range 300°F - 650°F, stainless steel exterior finish, 16" painted legs, 240,000 BTU, NSF, CSA, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride Y-802BL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Brick Lined|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|