Providing smoky, grilled flavor to food, the Bakers Pride XX-6 commercial charbroiler leaves grill marks on product to improve presentation. Food is heated by burners spaced every 4.87 inches under the broiling area. These burners are controlled independently with separate front-mounted valve controls. Stainless steel radiants—easier to clean and maintain than lava rocks without providing the same flavors and aromas—above the burners absorb and radiate heat from the burners to the broiling surface.
Grates hold product above the burners and radiants of the Bakers Pride XX-6 gas charbroiler. These grates are 24-inches deep with 0.75-inch spacing between the ribs and can be adjusted to three tilted positions to improve product flexibility and provide more control over the heat level. The unit's exterior is made of stainless steel—a material that resists scratching, bending, and denting. Chrome legs elevate the charbroiler off the countertop to reduce overheating risks.
- (6) 18,000 BTU aluminized steel burners evenly spaced under the broiling area every 4.87 in.
- Burners operate individually with separate heat control valves
- Stainless steel radiants positioned above the burners absorb and radiate heat to the product
- (6) 24-in.-deep cast iron grates with 0.75-in. rib spacing hold food over the heat source
- Adjustable, 3-position grates can be tilted to increase product flexibility and heat level control
- Heavy-duty, rust-resistant stainless steel exterior
- Combustion chamber interior is fully welded from hot-rolled steel, increasing strength to withstand heavy use
- Grease drawer slides out to facilitate cleaning
- 4-in. chrome legs
- 108,000 BTU
- CE approved; CSA Flame and CSA Star listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Broiling area: 31.5 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall: 36.75 in. W x 30 in. D x 13.25 in. H
- Uses natural gas
- 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connection
Interested in charbroilers? You can read more about their features in this guide to commercial charbroilers.
Dante Series Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 31-1/2"W x 24"D broiling area, 6 stainless steel radiants, cast iron grates manually adjustable to three levels, stainless steel removable grease pan, stainless steel exterior, 4" chrome legs, 108,000 BTU, CSA Star, NSF, CE, CSA Flame
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride XX-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|