The Bakers Pride GP-61HP countertop deck oven can bake pizzas, pretzels, and other popular items. With its 6-inch height, the lower deck bakes rapidly. The 5-inch upper deck is ideal for slow baking and can be removed to form a 12-inch deck. Temperatures in each deck range from 300 to 650 degrees Fahrenheit and can be adjusted through a modulating thermostat. The decks in this Bakers Pride GP-61HP countertop pizza oven can be accessed through the bottom-hinged doors. The side handles can be reversed in the field from the left to right side.
- Upper deck is ideal for slow baking
- Lower deck is ideal for rapid baking
- Aluminized steel baking chambers with cordierite decks
- Temperature range: 300-650 degrees F
- Modulating thermostat
- Bottom-hinged doors
- Field-reversible handles on the left or right side
- Stainless steel exterior resists rusting and facilitates cleaning
- 4-in. chrome-plated legs stabilize on uneven floors
- Heated by LP gas
- Combination gas control valve with a pilot safety and gas regulator
- 60,000 BTU
- Upper deck dimensions: 29.62 in. W x 26.25 in. D x 5 in. H
- Lower deck dimensions: 29.62 in. W x 26.25 in. D x 6 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 41.62 in. W x 31.25 in. D x 29.125 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
Find out more about units like this in the deck ovens buyers' guide.
HearthBake Series Oven, countertop, LP gas, pizza/bake, double compartment two 30"W x 26-1/4"D x 5"H ceramic decks each, center deck removable, two doors for each compartment, thermostat 650°F, stainless steel exterior, 4" legs with adjustable feet, 60,000 BTU, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride GP-61HP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||4|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|