The Bakers Pride GDCO-E1 Cyclone convection oven offers straightforward operation with its electronic control system. Temperatures can be set from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, and the two-speed fan has a cool-down mode that runs when the doors are open. Because of the 60-minute timer, staff members can work on other tasks without losing track of cooking times. It has 11-position rack guides to hold the five chrome-plated racks in place with 1.62 inches of spacing between them.
Providing corrosion resistance, the cavity in the Bakers Pride GDCO-E1 full-size convection oven is porcelain enameled, which is a slick material, so food and bacteria will not build up on it. The exterior's front, top, sides, doors, and door seals are constructed of durable stainless steel, and its hinged control panel is mounted on the front to facilitate maintenance. Because the 60/40 split doors can be opened simultaneously, the smaller door closes first and the large one's flange overlaps to create a tight seal. Its doors have double-pane, thermal glass windows, enabling the user to check on the food without opening the doors.
- Part of the Cyclone series
- Front, top, sides, doors, and door seals are constructed of durable stainless steel
- 60/40 split, synchronized doors with dual handles
- Double-pane, thermal glass door provides visibility
- Interior is made of enameled porcelain that resists food and bacteria buildup
- Legs coated in black powder and equipped with adjustable bullet feet
- Interior oven light provides visibility
- Removable, 11-position rack guide with 1.62-in. spacing
- 5 chrome-plated wire racks
- Hinged control panel is mounted on front to ease service
- Electronic temperature control
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- 2-speed fan operates at 850 and 1,725 RPM
- Fan motor has cool-down mode that runs the fan with the doors open
- 60-min. timer
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 29 in. W x 22.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall: 38.13 in. W x 41.93 in. D x 58.25 in. H
- 30 A, 10.5 kW, 1⁄4 HP
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
If you would like to learn more about the features of these units, check out our convection oven buyers' guide.
Cyclone Convection Oven, full-size, electric, single deck, rotary controls, 60 min. timer, 2-speed motor, stainless steel synchronized doors with double pane thermal glass, (5) racks with 11 positions, stainless steel top, front & sides, 27-5/8" powder coated legs, 10.5 kW, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride GDCO-E1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|