The Bakers Pride F36GS NG floor model charbroiler is designed for mass quantities of charbroiling in your busy restaurant. This unit features Glo Stones for extra high heat and flame-flare. Radiants and Glo Stones are interchangeable without tools and may be mixed and matched on the same broiler. Aluminized steel burners are rated at 15,000 BTUs each, and one is located every four inches. Each burner features a separate, independent, operator-controlled valve with stand-by position.
- Glo Stones for extra-high heat and flame-flare
- Radiants and Glo Stones interchangeable without tools and can be mixed and matched
- Aluminized steel burners rated at 15,000 BTUs each and located every 4 in.
- Burners feature operator-controlled valves with stand-by position
- Standard grates are fabricated of 1/2-in. diameter steel floating-rods
- Grates may be adjusted independently in any of 4 tilting positions.
- Stainless steel exterior, interior and combustion chamber
- Broiler cabinet construction is double walled with fully insulated sides, back and bottom
- Includes front-mounted work deck, belly bars, stainless steel front-mounted grease trough, 3-1/4 in. deep stainless steel slide-out grease and water pans
- Overall dimensions: 36-in. W x 33-1/2 in. D x 42-in. H
- NSF Certified
Charbroiler, gas, 36" W floor model, 33" W x 24" D broiler area, Glo-Stone, adjustable top grate assembly with floating 1/2" dia. steel rods, ss grease pan, open cabinet base, ss top, front and sides, 6" ss adjustable legs, 100,000 BTU. Picture shows options not included in this price. Contact customer service for option and accessory details.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Bakers Pride F36GS NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|