Chains and popular local pizzerias make lots of pizza for their hungry customers, and Bakers Pride's DS 990 double pizza deck oven would be a useful tool to keep them coming. This unit has a stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior, and is designed to bake high volumes of pizza. Up to two ovens may be stacked, and they are fully insulated for cooler outer temperatures and consistent interior temperatures. The unit's interiors are manufactured of aluminized steel that is resistant to high heat. Its doors are fully insulated and spring balanced with tubular steel handles, and are open or closed until they are moved.
- Double deck design
- Stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior
- Up to 2 ovens can be stacked
- 70,000 BTUs per deck with natural gas
- 36-in. x 36-in. Decks
- Fully insulated for cooler outer temperatures and consistent interior temperatures
- Aluminized steel interior resistant to high heat
- Doors fully insulated and spring balanced with tubular steel handles
- Top and bottom heat control dampers and micro-slides
- Combination gas controls with valve, regulator and pilot safety
- Interior deck heights with hearth stone decks
- 7-gauge legs finished in Bakertone gray
- Side or rear gas connections
- Overall dimensions: 65-1/4 in. W x 43-in. D x 65-1/2 in. H
- CE Listed, NSF Certified
Super Deck Series Pizza Deck Oven, NG gas, 48"W x 36"D bake deck, two 6-7/8" high section, with ceramic decks, throttling thermostat range 300°F - 650°F, stainless steel exterior, 16" high painted legs, 140,000 BTU, NSF, CSA, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride DS-990 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|