The Bakers Pride BPSBI-36 salamander broiler is heated by natural gas through the top and bottom heating elements. An adjustable gas valve provides optimal control over the temperature, and an included roll-out rack can sit in multiple positions for versatile broiling results. The top, sides, and front are made of durable, rust-resistant stainless steel. Accessible controls in the Bakers Pride BPSBI-36 salamander broiler support servicing.
- Heated by natural gas
- Top and bottom heating elements
- User controls the temperature through an adjustable gas valve
- Roll-out chrome-plated rack has an adjustable height that changes broiling results
- Spring-balanced tension assembly has multiple positions
- Recessed controls can be accessed for maintenance
- Stainless steel top, front, and sides resist scratches, dents, and rust
- User-friendly continuous pilot
- 35,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 25.5 in. D x 20.5 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed
In our salamanders article, we break down the features of this type of unit.
Restaurant Series Salamander Broiler, gas, 36" wide, top & bottom infrared heating elements, spring balanced rack, full width broiler pan, stainless steel top, front & sides, 35,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BPSBI-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||One year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|