The Bakers Pride BPHTG-2448I griddle has snap-action thermostatic controls, ensuring accurate heating on the 1-inch plate. Because of its thickness, the plate is more durable and heats more evenly than thinner plates. Splash guards restrict splatter, and the grease pan has a slide-out design to facilitate cleaning. This unit is lifted off the countertop by 4-inch legs, which adjust on uneven surfaces.
- Snap-action thermostatic control system
- (4) 32,000-BTU burners
- 1-in.-thick plate evenly heats and retains heat
- Grease trough on the front accommodates spatulas
- Grease pan slides out for cleaning access
- Splash guards reduce countertop messes
- Landing ledge separates users from heat
- Strengthened by an aluminized and stainless steel exterior
- Welded steel combustion chamber resists heat
- Adjustable 4-in. legs
- Pressure regulator
- Heated by natural gas
- 128,000 BTU
- 46.8 kW
- Cooking area dimensions: 47.87 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 37.5 in. D x 15.43 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed
You can find more information on griddles in the griddles buying guide.
Griddle, gas, heavy duty, countertop, 47.87"W x 24"D grilling area, 1" thick griddle plate, thermostatic controls, stainless & aluminized steel exterior, grease pans & splash guards, 4" legs, 128,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BPHTG-2448I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|