The Bakers Pride BPHTG-2436I griddle is heated by three 32,000-BTU burners with accurate snap-action thermostatic controls. With its 1-inch-thick plate, the unit heats up more slowly and more evenly than griddles with thinner plates. Splatter is confined to the unit by splash guards and sent to the grease pan through a trough. Users are separated from heat by a landing ledge, and adjustable legs elevate this unit off the counter so that staff can clean underneath it.
- (3) 32,000-BTU burners
- Snap-action thermostatic controls
- Griddle plate is 1 in. thick to provide even heat
- Splash guards restrict grease splatter
- Spatulas can fit in the grease trough on the front
- Slide-out grease pan
- Landing ledge creates distance from heat
- Stainless and aluminized steel exterior
- Heavy-gauge steel combustion chamber is welded and heat resistant
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- Pressure regulator
- Heated by LP gas
- 96,000 BTU
- 35.1 kW
- Cooking area dimensions: 35.87 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 37.5 in. D x 15.43 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed
Our griddles buying guide breaks down the features of this equipment.
Griddle, gas, heavy duty, countertop, 35.87"W x 24"D grilling area, 1" thick griddle plate, thermostatic controls, stainless & aluminized steel exterior, grease pans & splash guards, 4" legs, 96,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BPHTG-2436I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|