Measuring 1 inch thick, the plate on the Bakers Pride BPHTG-2436I griddle heats up more slowly and more evenly than thinner plates with a lower risk of warping. It is heated by LP gas and has three 32,000-BTU burners controlled by thermostatic knobs that help the operator accurately adjust the temperature. A spatula fits in the grease trough so that users can push liquid into the slide-out grease pan. With a stainless and aluminized steel exterior, the Bakers Pride BPHTG-2436I griddle is heavy duty and resistant to corrosion.
- Snap-action thermostatic controls
- (3) 32,000-BTU burners
- Griddle plate measures 1 in. thick for even heating
- Splash guards keep messes on the countertop
- Front grease trough can accommodate a spatula
- Grease pan has a slide-out design for cleaning
- Front landing ledge separates the user from heat
- Stainless and aluminized steel exterior
- Welded heavy-gauge steel combustion chamber is heat resistant
- Adjustable 4-in. legs sit stably on uneven surfaces
- Pressure regulator
- Heated by natural gas
- 96,000 BTU
- 35.1 kW
- Cooking area dimensions: 35.87 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 37.5 in. D x 15.43 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed
In our griddle article, we cover the features of these units.
Griddle, gas, heavy duty, countertop, 35.87"W x 24"D grilling area, 1" thick griddle plate, thermostatic controls, stainless & aluminized steel exterior, grease pans & splash guards, 4" legs, 96,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BPHTG-2436I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|