The Bakers Pride BPHMG-2448I griddle has four burners under its durable plate, which measures 1 inch thick and heats up evenly. While operators are cooking, splatter is restricted to the plate by splash guards and then moved into the grease trough. Since the grease pan has a slide-out design, it can be removed for cleanup. Users are separated from the hot plate by a landing ledge, reducing the risk of burns. Legs elevate the unit off the countertop so that operators can clean underneath it.
- (4) 32,000-BTU burners
- 1-in. griddle plate evenly distributes heat and retains it for long periods of time
- Splash guards minimize messes on the countertop
- Spatula-width front grease trough
- Grease pan slides out for cleaning
- Front landing ledge separates the user from heat
- Heavy-duty exterior is stainless and aluminized steel
- Welded heavy-gauge steel combustion chamber resists heat
- 4-in. legs can be adjusted on uneven surfaces
- Manual controls
- Pressure regulator
- Heated by natural gas
- 128,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 47.87 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 37.5 in. D x 15.43 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed
The features of these units are coved in the guide to buying griddles.
Griddle, NG gas, heavy duty, countertop, 48"W x 24"D grilling area, 1" thick griddle plate, manual controls, stainless & aluminized steel exterior, grease pans & splash guards, 4" legs, 160,000 BTU, cULus, ULEPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BPHMG-2448I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||40000|
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||3 years limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||33.88|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|