The Bakers Pride BPHMG-2448I griddle is heated by LP gas through four 32,000-BTU burners spread under a 1-inch-thick plate. Because it is thick, this plate heats up slowly and evenly and retains heat for long periods of time. To keep messes confined, splash guards catch splatter and food debris, which is then funneled through a trough to the slide-out grease pan for disposal. The landing ledge on the front holds plates, and the steel construction improves durability.
- (4) 32,000-BTU burners
- 1-in.-thick plate retains heat for long periods of time
- Splash guards restrict splatter
- Front grease trough can accommodate spatulas
- Grease pan slides out for cleaning
- Landing ledge on the front holds plates
- Heavy-duty stainless and aluminized steel exterior resists corrosion
- Welded heavy-gauge steel combustion chamber resists heat
- 4-in. adjustable legs stabilize the unit on uneven surfaces
- Manual controls
- Pressure regulator
- Heated by LP gas
- 128,000 BTU
- 46.8 kW
- Cooking area dimensions: 47.87 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 37.5 in. D x 15.43 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed
We break down the features of these units in our griddle buying guide.
Griddle, gas, heavy duty, countertop, 47.87"W x 24"D grilling area, 1" thick griddle plate, manual controls, stainless & aluminized steel exterior, grease pans & splash guards, 4" legs, 128,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BPHMG-2448I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||HDMG-2448|
|BTU / Burner||40000|
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Special Features||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||3 years limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||33.88|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|