The Bakers Pride BPHMG-2436I griddle has a 1-inch-thick plate that can withstand heating up and cooling down repeatedly without warping. Splash guards confine grease to the plate, and a grease trough enables operators to push liquid to the grease pan with a spatula. Made of stainless and aluminized steel, the exterior is durable and corrosion resistant. Adjustable legs elevate the griddle off the countertop and stabilize it on uneven surfaces.
- (3) 32,000-BTU burners
- 1-in.-thick griddle plate retains heat and resists warping
- Splash guards keep messes confined to the cook surface
- Front grease trough accommodates a spatula
- Slide-out grease pan
- Landing ledge for holding plates
- Aluminized and stainless steel exterior
- Welded heavy-gauge steel combustion chamber resists heat
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- Manual controls
- Pressure regulator
- Heated by natural gas
- 96,000 BTU
- 35.1 kW
- Cooking area dimensions: 35.87 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 37.5 in. D x 15.43 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed
The griddle buyers' guide breaks down the features and benefits of these units.
Griddle, gas, heavy duty, countertop, 35.87"W x 24"D grilling area, 1" thick griddle plate, manual controls, stainless & aluminized steel exterior, grease pans & splash guards, 4" legs, 96,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BPHMG-2436I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||HDMG-2436|
|BTU / Burner||40000|
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Special Features||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||3 years limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||33.88|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|