The Bakers Pride BPHHP-424I hotplate has four independently controlled burners that are heated with natural gas. A welded combustion chamber is made of heat-resistant steel, while its exterior is constructed of durable aluminized and stainless steel. Adjustable legs lift the charbroiler off the countertop to prevent overheating. The Bakers Pride BPHHP-424I hotplate has a slide-out crumb tray that collects liquids and debris.
- Heated by natural gas
- Welded, heat-resistant steel combustion chamber
- 4 independently controlled burners
- Maximum temperature: 180 degrees F
- Stainless and aluminized steel exterior withstands high-volume use
- Landing ledge can be used as a place to plate food
- Slide-out crumb tray collects food debris
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connection
- 120,000 BTU
- 35.15 kW
- Range top dimensions: 24 in. W x 23.75 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 34.75 in. D x 13.81 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Get more information from the countertop cooking equipment article.
Range, natural gas, heavy duty, countertop, (4) burners, 24"W x 23.75"D grilling area, cast iron top grates, stainless steel exterior & stainless steel drip pans, 4" legs, 120,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BPHHP-424I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|