The Bakers Pride BPHHP-424I hotplate has an aluminized and stainless steel exterior to resist bending and warping. Food particles and liquids are collected by the crumb tray, which pulls out to simplify cleaning. Lifted off the countertop with 4-inch adjustable legs, a landing ledge on the front can be used to set dishes on for plating food. All four burners are independently controlled, and the Bakers Pride BPHHP-424I hotplate is heated with LP gas.
- Welded, heat-resistant steel combustion chamber
- 4 independently controlled burners
- Heated by LP gas
- Maximum temperature: 180 degrees F
- Durable, sturdy stainless and aluminized steel exterior
- Dishes can sit on the landing ledge for plating
- Slide-out crumb tray catches food debris
- 4-in. adjustable legs for countertop use
- 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connection
- 120,000 BTU
- 35.15 kW
- Range top dimensions: 24 in. W x 23.75 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 34.75 in. D x 13.81 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
You can find more information on hot plates in the countertop equipment article.
Range, LP gas, heavy duty, countertop, (4) burners, 24"W x 23.75"D grilling area, cast iron top grates, stainless steel exterior & stainless steel drip pans, 4" legs, 120,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BPHHP-424I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year limited|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|