The Bakers Pride BPHCRB-2436I gas charbroiler uses natural gas to power its burners and heat the food, while each burner has a clog-resistant design and supplies 20,000 BTUs. Because the burners are individually controlled, operators can cook a different food on each section, while Glo-Stones are included to reflect heat to the broiling surface and enhance the food's aromas and flavors. Grates support the food over these parts and can be manually adjusted to three different positions for various product types and increased temperature control. For resistance to rust, scratching, and denting, the Bakers Pride BPHCRB-2436I charbroiler's exterior is constructed of stainless steel. Preventing the components from getting too hot and overheating, stainless steel legs elevate the unit off the countertop.
- (6) 20,000-BTU burners
- Durable, clog-resistant burners
- Glo-Stones effectively reflect burner heat toward the food, enhancing taste and aroma
- (6) 22.75-in.-deep grates have 0.87-in. rib spacing
- Adjustable, 3-position grates for temperature control and product flexibility
- Stainless steel water pan lowers the risk of grease fires when it is filled
- Strong, rust-resistant stainless steel exterior
- 4-in. stainless steel legs
- 120,000 BTU
- cULus Gas-fired and UL-EPH listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- Broiling area: 36 in. W x 21.5 in. D
- Overall: 36 in. W x 37.31 in. D x 15.06 in. H
- Uses natural gas
- 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connection
We cover charbroiler features and benefits in this article on commercial charbroilers.
Charbroiler, natural gas, heavy duty, countertop, 36"W x 21-1/2"D broiling area, Glo-Stones with flame flare, 6 burners, cast iron grates manually adjustable to three levels, stainless steel removable grease pan, stainless steel exterior, 4" chrome legs, 120,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BPHCRB-2436I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||2 year limited warranty and 2 year on site labor warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|