The Bakers Pride BPHCB-2436I charbroiler has six clog resistant burners as well as cast iron radiants. Burners sit under six cast iron grates to heat food, adjusting to three different positions for a variety of applications. A water pan collects liquids and food particles during the cooking process to simplify cleaning, while the stainless steel exterior of the Bakers Pride BPHCB-2436I charbroiler will not easily bend or warp. It is heated by LP gas.
- LP gas heated
- 6 clog-resistant burners
- 6 cast iron grates spaced 0.87 in. apart
- 3 tilting positions for the grates
- Cast iron radiants withstand heavy use
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Water pan collects debris
- Elevated by 4-in. legs
- 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connection
- 120,000 BTU
- Broiling area dimensions: 36 in. W x 21.5 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 37.31 in. D x 15.06 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
The charbroilers article provides in-depth information on these units.
Charbroiler, LP gas, heavy duty, countertop, 36"W x 21-1/2"D broiling area, 6 stainless steel radiants, cast iron grates manually adjustable to three levels, stainless steel removable grease pan, stainless steel exterior, 4" chrome legs, 120,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BPHCB-2436I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||2 year limited warranty and 2 year on site labor warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|