The Bakers Pride BPHCB-2424I charbroiler is natural gas heated through four clog-resistant burners. Four cast iron grates sit over the burners to hold food over heat and are adjustable to three different positions. Liquid and food particles drip into a water pan to simplify cleanup, and cast iron radiants withstand heavy use. Durability is provided by the stainless steel exterior, and stability is created with 4-inch legs.
- Natural gas heated
- 4 clog-resistant burners withstand heavy use
- 4 grates tilt to 3 positions
- Cast iron grates spaced 0.87 in. apart
- Strong cast iron radiants
- Stainless steel exterior resists stains, scratches, and rust
- Water pan collects liquid and food particles
- 4-in. legs elevate the unit
- 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connection
- 80,000 BTU
- Broiling area dimensions: 24 in. W x 21.5 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 37.31 in. D x 15.06 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
We've put together all the information you need to make a decision about charbroilers in the choosing charbroilers explainer.
Charbroiler, natural gas, heavy duty, countertop, 24"W x 21-1/2"D broiling area, 4 stainless steel radiants, cast iron grates manually adjustable to three levels, stainless steel removable grease pan, stainless steel exterior, 4" chrome legs, 80,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BPHCB-2424I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||2 year limited warranty and 2 year on site labor warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|