The Bakers Pride BPHCB-2424I charbroiler has four clog-resistant burners that withstand consistent use. Four grates sit over the burners to hold food over heat, adjusting to three different positions to prevent flare ups. Grates are spaced 0.87 inches apart, while the radiants are made of strong, durable cast iron. A water pan collects debris and liquid, simplifying cleanup. The unit is lifted off the countertop with its 4-inch legs and is heated with LP gas.
- Heated by LP gas
- 4 heavy-duty burners resist clogging
- 4 cast iron grates have 0.87-in. rib spacing
- Grates adjust to 3 tilting positions
- Cast iron radiants resist bending and denting
- Stainless steel exterior prevents scratches and stains
- Water pan collects debris
- 4-in. legs lift the unit off the countertop
- 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connection
- 80,000 BTU
- Broiling area dimensions: 24 in. W x 21.5 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 37.31 in. D x 15.06 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Deciding on what kind of charbroiler you need isn't so hard when we put together all you need to know in the charbroilers buyers' guide.
Charbroiler, LP gas, heavy duty, countertop, 24"W x 21-1/2"D broiling area, 4 stainless steel radiants, cast iron grates manually adjustable to three levels, stainless steel removable grease pan, stainless steel exterior, 4" chrome legs, 80,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BPHCB-2424I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||2 year limited warranty and 2 year on site labor warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|