The Bakers Pride BPF-6575 floor model fryer is constructed from stainless steel for durability and resistance to corrosion and minor damage. The tank edges and seams are welded with precision for strength and stability. Twin, chrome-plated baskets have cool-grip handles to help prevent injuries. The open-pot design of the tank makes it easy to keep clean. The front-sloping bottom of the frypot keeps sediment from settling in the cooking area, preventing the oil from taking on a burnt flavor.
The frypot has an oil capacity of 65 to 75 pounds of oil. Draining it when you need to replace the oil is simple with the 11⁄4 inch diameter drain valve. The burners easily recover the set oil cooking temperature even during peak periods of production. Tube-fired burners heat the oil up quickly because of the extra heat transfer; the removable diffuser also helps with the transfer of heat. The temperature settings on the Baker's Pride BPF-6575 floor model fryer ranges from 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. If the high limit temperature is exceeded, the safety system shuts off the flow of natural gas.
- Heated by natural gas
- 65-75 lb. oil capacity
- Burners can recover heat almost instantly during peak periods of production
- Tube-fired burners quickly heat the oil because of the efficient heat transfer
- Removable diffuser helps with heat transfer
- 200-400 degrees F temperature range
- No electrical hookup is required with the millivolt control system
- Combination gas valve system comes with a pressure regulator with manual pilot and a 3⁄4-in. NPT gas inlet
- Gas is shut off by the safety system when temperatures reach the high limit
- Crumb screen is removable
- Open pot design allows for easy cleaning
- Front-sloping bottom prevents food particles from burning since it keeps sediment out of the cooking area
- Transfer of flavor is minimized and oil life is extended since sediment does not burn
- 11⁄4-in.-dia. drain valve makes draining oil simple
- Twin, chrome-plated baskets have a cool-grip plastic handles to help prevent injuries
- Stainless steel construction is durable and resistant to corrosion and minor damage
- Tank edges and seams are welded with precision for strength and durability
- 6-in., chrome-plated legs are adjustable to achieve level installation on uneven floors
- Overall Dimensions: 221⁄2 in. W x 341⁄4 in. D x 453⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Restaurant Series Fryers, NG gas, 65-75 lb capacity, 4 burners, baskets, stainless steel exterior, 152,000 BTU, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BPF-6575 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||152,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||75 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|