The Bakers Pride BPF-6575 fryer is made of durable stainless steel and has a welded front-sloping vessel to prevent leaks. While the vat has a 65- to 75-pound oil capacity, two baskets can hold product while it cooks. Heating elements are submerged in the oil for quick heating. It has four burners and a baffle for efficient heat transfer, while sediment falls below the elements into the cold zone, preventing oil flavor from changing because of burnt product. The Bakers Pride BPF-6575 fryer uses LP gas, and if the temperature gets too high, a safety shut-off system automatically activates.
- 65-75-lb. vat capacity
- LP gas heated
- 4 burners
- Temperature range: 200-400 degrees F
- 2 nickel-plated baskets
- Millivolt control system
- Safety shut-off system activates when maximum temperature is exceeded
- Front-sloping vessel has been welded to prevent leaks
- Submerged heating elements ensure quick heating
- Baffle creates efficient heat transfer
- Cold zone under the elements collects food particles
- Strong stainless steel construction is built to withstand frequent use
- 6-in. adjustable legs
- 1.25-in.-dia. drain
- Pressure regulator
- 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connection
- 152,000 BTU
- Vat dimensions: 17.75 in. x 18 in.
- Overall dimensions: 22.5 in. W x 38.25 in. D x 45.75 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Get more information from the deep fryers buying guide to help make a decision.
Restaurant Series Fryers, gas, 65-75 lb capacity, single vat, 4 burners, (2) twin baskets, stainless steel construction, 6" adjustable legs, 152,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BPF-6575 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||114,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|