The Bakers Pride BPF-4050 fryer is constructed of strong stainless steel for corrosion resistance, while the welded vessel slopes towards the front to resist leaking. With submerged heating elements, the oil quickly heats up. When the temperature exceeds maximum limit, a safety shut-off system automatically turns on, while its 40- to 50-pound vat is heated by natural gas. Food particles fall under the elements into the cold zone, preventing burning to maintain oil quality. The Bakers Pride BPF-4050 fryer ensures efficient heat transfer with a baffle.
- 40-50-lb. vat capacity
- Natural gas heated
- 3 burners
- Temperature range: 200-400 degrees F
- 2 nickel-plated baskets
- Millivolt control system
- Safety shut-off system turns on when the temperature is too high
- Welded front-sloping prevents leaking
- Heating elements are submerged in oil for quick heating
- Efficient heat transfer with Baffle ensures efficient heat transfer
- Food particles fall under the elements into the cold zone
- Durable stainless steel construction
- 6-in. adjustable legs
- 1.25-in.-dia. drain
- Pressure regulator
- 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connection
- 114,000 BTU
- Vat dimensions: 14 in. x 14 in.
- Overall dimensions: 15.5 in. W x 34.5 in. D x 45.75 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Features and benefits of deep fryers are available in the buyers' guide for commercial fryers.
Restaurant Series Fryers, gas, 40-50 lb capacity, single vat, 3 burners, (2) twin baskets, stainless steel construction, 6" adjustable legs, 114,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BPF-4050 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||114,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|