The Bakers Pride BPF-4050 fryer has a vat that holds 40 to 50 pounds of oil with three LP heated burners. Temperatures range from 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and when the oil reaches maximum temperature, the unit has an automatic safety shut-off system. For quick, efficient heating, elements are completely submerged in oil. Sediment falls into the cold zone under the elements to prevent burning and maintain oil flavor. The Bakers Pride BPF-4050 fryer is constructed of stainless steel to resist corrosion.
- 40-50-lb. capacity
- LP gas heated
- 3 burners
- Temperature range: 200-400 degrees F
- Twin nickel-plated baskets
- Millivolt control system
- Automatic safety shut-off system
- Front-sloping vessel resists leaking
- Heating elements are completely submerged for quick heating
- Baffle efficiently transfers heat
- Cold zone under heating elements captures sediment to prevent it from burning
- Durable, strong stainless steel construction
- 6-in. adjustable legs stabilize on uneven surfaces
- 1.25-in.-dia. drain
- Pressure regulator
- 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connection
- 114,000 BTU
- Vat dimensions: 14 in. x 14 in.
- Overall dimensions: 15.5 in. W x 34.5 in. D x 45.75 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Not sure what kind of deep fryer is best for you? Check out the commercial fryer article for in-depth information.
Restaurant Series Fryers, gas, 40-50 lb capacity, single vat, 3 burners, (2) twin baskets, stainless steel construction, 6" adjustable legs, 114,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BPF-4050 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||114,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|