Bakers Pride's BPCV-E2 electric convection oven is ideal for busy restaurant kitchens and catering services because of its double deck design and bakery depth. The stainless steel exterior unit features a porcelainized interior for easy maintenance, and a dozen rack positions with five racks to keep baked goods, meats and casseroles flowing through kitchens. Dual pane thermal glass doors are installed for easy viewing to make sure food is baking consistently. The unit operates on an hour timer with a buzzer that is audible.
- Stainless steel exterior and porcelainized interior for easy cleaning
- 12 rack positions with 5 racks included
- Dual pane thermal glass doors installed for easy viewing
- 60-min. time operation with audible buzzer
- 2-speed high and low fan
- 2 interior lights with momentary switch
- Stainless steel adjustable legs, bottom shelf and rack supports
- 10.5kW for fast cooking
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph
- Overall dimensions: 40-in. W x 42-5/8 in. D x 68-1/2 in. H
- Interior dimensions: 29-1/4 in. W x 31-1/4 in. D x 24-in. H
- cETLus Listed
Restaurant Series Convection Oven, electric, double deck, bakery depth, (2) 1/2 hp two speed fans, electronic temperature controls, interior lights, porcelain interior, stainless steel exterior, 21.0kW, ETL, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BPCV-E2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Specialty Options||Deep Depth|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|