The Bakers Pride BPCMI-36 cheese melter finishes dishes by melting cheese and warming plates. It uses natural gas for heat and only has top heating elements. Recessed controls are accessible while resisting dents and scratches. Product sits on a single chrome-plated wire rack, and includes a full-width broiler pan. It needs 10 inches of clearance on the sides and 4 inches of clearance at the back from combustible surfaces.
- Only has top heating elements
- Natural gas heated
- Top, side panels, and front are stainless steel
- Recessed controls prevent damage
- Chrome-plated wire rack slides out
- Adjustable gas valve and continuous pilot
- Full-width broiler pan
- Requires 10-in. clearances on the sides and a 4-in. clearance at the rear from combustible surfaces
- 35,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 18 in. D x 20.5 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Not sure what the difference between a cheese melter and a salamander are? We provide this information in our choosing a broiler guide.
Restaurant Series Cheesemelter, gas, 36" wide, (1) infrared burner, manual control with pilot, slide-out chrome plated wire rack, full width broiler pan, stainless steel top, front and sides, 35,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BPCMI-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts/1 year labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|