The Baker's Pride BPCM24NG cheesemelter takes advantage of one 35,000 BTU burner to achieve quick and even cooking. The adjustable racks allows staff to choose the optimal distance from the burners whether they're finishing steak or melting cheese on sandwiches. Cool-to-the-touch control knobs prevent burns and make operating the equipment comfortable.
This cheesemelter is built for durability in hectic environments with a heavy-gauge stainless steel front and sides, while stainless steel welded to a seamless finish keeps all surfaces easy to clean. This model is powered by natural gas and connects with a 3⁄4-inch NPT inlet. The Baker's Pride BPCM24NG has a constant pilot light so it can be fired up quickly when staff needs to use it and powered down to conserve gas. A recessed control valve gives service technicians easy access for service.
- Powerful 35,000 BTU atmospheric burner offers quick and precise operation
- Built with quality, heavy-gauge stainless steel front and sides for durability and easy cleaning
- Welded stainless joints are finished for a seamless look and easy cleaning
- Rack is spring balanced
- Control valve is recessed to provide easy access for service agents
- Chrome-plated wire rack on removable grid carriage is adjustable for precise cooking
- Pilot light is constant to provide quick startup
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas connection for 5-in. W.C. natural gas connection
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 18 in. D x 201⁄2 in. H
- cETLus Listed
Restaurant Series Cheesemelter, NG gas, 24" wide, (1) infrared burner, manual control with pilot, slide-out chrome plated wire rack, full width broiler pan, stainless steel top, front and sides, 20,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BPCMI-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts/1 year labor warranty|