This Baker's Pride BPCM24LP cheesemelter is built for a life of rugged dependability in busy commercial kitchens. Its sides and front are welded and built with premium, heavy-gauge stainless steel. The welds are finished to create a seamless interior that facilitates cleaning and helps ensure sanitation. The equipment's recessed valve gives service technicians quick access to the gas supply for easy repair and maintenance.
A 35,000 BTU provides quick and powerful heating. An adjustable, chrome-plated rack allows operators to adjust the distance between food and the burner to achieve optimum results. Cool-to-the touch control knobs provide a safe and comfortable experience for staff in charge of operating the Baker's Pride BPCM24LP cheesemelter.
- 35,000 BTU atmospheric burner offers quick heating and precise heat controls
- Cool-to-touch knobs protect operators from burns and discomfort
- Front and sides are made with heavy-gauge stainless steel for durability in busy environments
- Stainless steel welds are finished for a seamless construction and durability
- Easy-to-access, recessed control valve provides easy access for service
- Removable grid carriage with chrome-plated wire rack is adjustable for achieving for precise browning
- Constant pilot light provides instant ignition
- Spring balanced rack makes for easy adjustment
- Connects to 3⁄4 in. NPT gas manifold and requires a 10-in. W.C. LP connection
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 18 in. D x 201⁄2 in. H
- cETLus Listed
Phoenix Cheesemelter, LP gas, wall mount, 24", infrared burners, infinite controls, individual manual gas valves, 2" thick insulated bottom, stainless steel construction, 20,000 BTU, NSF, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Bakers Pride BPCM-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts/1 year labor warranty|