The Bakers Pride BK-18 electric countertop multi-purpose deck oven is ideal for baking breads, rolls and biscuits, as well as roasting meats and poultry. The unit has a stainless steel finish, and its features include a single bake chamber with a 7-1/2 inch deck height, a 60-minute electric timer with continuous ring alarm and manual shut-off, and a 140 to 550 degree thermostat. Its door handle is constructed of tubular stainless steel, and the whole unit is insulated with industrial grade insulation. Brick lining adds more heating intensity, quicker recovery and reduces baking time.
- Stainless steel finish
- Single bake chamber with 7-1/2 in. deck height
- Insulated with industrial grade insulation
- 60-min. electric timer with continuous ring alarm and manual shut-off
- 140 to 550 degree thermostat
- Stainless steel door handle
- Brick lining for better heat retention and quick recovery time
- Ceramic hearth bake deck
- Incloy metal tubular heating elements give top and bottom heat
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 14.2 A, 1,700 W, NEMA 5-15 plug, 6-ft. cord included
- Overall dimensions: 23-in. W x 25-in. D x 17-in. H
- UL, CSA, CE Listed, NSF Certified
HearthBake Series Oven, countertop, electric, bake/roast, single 17-3/4"W x 17-1/2"D x 7"H, removable ceramic bake deck, thermostat 140°-550°F, 60 min. mechanical timer, stainless front, top, sides & back, 1,700w, cULus, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BK-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|