For durability, the Bakers Pride BCO-G1 Cyclone full-size convection oven has a stainless steel exterior that resists scratches and dents. Its legs are powder coated to resist corrosion, and the bullet feet adjust to accommodate uneven floors. To limit the amount of heat that escapes, each door opens independently, offering access to half of the cabinet. Since both doors have a thermal glass window, employees can see the food without opening them, and an interior light maintains visibility, so items can be monitored as they bake.
Since the porcelain enamel interior is slick, food and bacteria buildup is prevented, and it has rounded corners, which are quick to clean. In the oven, five heavy-duty racks slide onto the 11 rack guides that are 1.62 inches apart. Interior temperatures can be set between 150 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit, and a fan helps cook food evenly. The fan has two speeds – high for cooking large volumes of product and low for cooking delicate items.
The Bakers Pride BCO-G1 single convection oven has straightforward dials that control the settings. To prevent food from overcooking, a 60-minute timer counts down and rings continuously once it hits zero. When baking is finished, a manual fan switch blows extra heat out the open door, so the interior does not suffer heat damage. This unit is serviceable from the front to streamline maintenance, and its control panel is hinged for convenient access.
- Part of the Cyclone series
- Stainless steel exterior front, top, doors, and sides resist corrosion and scratches
- Doors have double-pane, thermal glass windows to provide interior visibility
- Independently operated doors with dual-mounted handles
- Door interlock switch automatically turns fans and burners off when doors are opened
- Porcelain enamel interior has coved corners for fast cleanup
- 5 heavy-duty, chrome-plated wire racks
- 11-position, removable rack guides with 1.62-in. spacing
- Black powder-coated legs have adjustable bullet feet that stabilize on uneven surfaces
- 60,000 BTU
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Forced-air system with a 2-speed fan
- Fan speeds: 900 and 1,725 RPM
- Manual rotary switch turns fan on for quick cool down
- Electronic temperature controls
- Temperature cooking range: 150-550 degrees F
- 60-min. timer with continuous alarm and manual shut-off function
- Indicator lights for elements and when the unit is pre-heated
- Hinged, front-mounted control panel ensures components are accessible
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 29 in. W x 22.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall: 39 in. W x 41.56 in. D x 63.37 in. H
- Heated by LP gas
- 3.5 A, 17.58 kW, 1⁄4-HP fan
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Interested in convection ovens? You can learn more about them with the explainer on convection ovens.
Cyclone Convection Oven, full-size, LP gas, single deck, rotary controls, 60 min. timer, 2-speed motor, stainless steel independent doors with double pane thermal glass, (5) racks with 11 positions, stainless steel top, front & sides, 31-3/8" painted legs, 60,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified
Cord and Plug NOT Included
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BCO-G1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|