The Bakers Pride BCO-E2 full-size convection oven has two compartments, and each compartment has five wire racks on an 11-position guide. Made of porcelain, the interiors are strong and simple to clean. An interior light enhances visibility, so operators can see product through the dual-pane glass windows. Temperature in the ovens ranges from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit; a two-speed fan evenly circulates heat throughout the Bakers Pride BCO-E2 full-size convection oven. The temperature is controlled with an electronic panel that includes a 60-minute timer.
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- Electronic temperature controls
- 60-min. timer
- 2-speed fan with high, low, and cool-down modes
- 60/40 independent doors with dual handles
- Dual-pane glass door windows provide product visibility
- Interior lights brighten the cabinets
- 5 chrome-plated wire racks with an 11-position guide in each cavity
- Porcelain interiors resist corrosion and simplify cleanup
- 44 A, 10.5 kW
- 220-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 22.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38.125 in. W x 41.9375 in. D x 62 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
We cover the features of these units in our convection ovens buyers' guide.
Cyclone Convection Oven, full-size, electric, double-deck, rotary controls, 60 min. timer, 2-speed motor, stainless steel independent doors with double pane thermal glass, (5) racks with 11 positions, stainless steel top, front & sides, 8-1/4" stainless steel legs, stacking kit, 10.5kW each oven, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BCO-E2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Door Construction||Glass Only|