The Bakers Pride BCO-E2 Cyclone double convection oven operates at temperatures from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit with an electronic control system. The unit has a two-speed fan with a low-speed setting and cool-down mode. Each compartment has an 11-position rack guide and is made of porcelain that facilitates cleaning. LED lights enable operators to monitor product as it cooks through the glass door window. The doors on the Bakers Pride BCO-E2 full-size convection oven open independently with separate handles.
- Part of the Cyclone series
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- Electronic temperature control
- 60-min. timer
- 2-speed fan with low speed setting
- Cool-down mode allows the fan to run when the doors are open
- 11-poisition rack guides
- Porcelain interiors simplify cleanup and resist corrosion
- Interior lights provide visibility to enable product monitoring
- Independent doors have double-pane glass windows
- 10.5 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 22.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38.125 in. W x 41.9375 in. D x 62 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
The convection ovens buyers' guide has in-depth information on these units.
Cyclone Convection Oven, full-size, electric, double-deck, rotary controls, 60 min. timer, 2-speed motor, stainless steel independent doors with double pane thermal glass, (5) racks with 11 positions, stainless steel top, front & sides, 8-1/4" stainless steel legs, stacking kit, 10.5kW each oven, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, ENERGY STAR®, 208v/60/3ph
Cord and Plug NOT Included
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BCO-E2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|