The Bakers Pride BCO-E1 convection oven comes with five chrome-plated oven racks that can adjust to 11 different positions with the rack guides. Cleanup is simplified by the porcelain interior construction. A light shines inside to enhance product visibility, while users can check on product through the thermal glass windows in the independent doors. Strength is added to the Bakers Pride BCO-E1 convection oven by its stainless steel exterior. It has an electric temperature control with a temperature range of 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Front-mounted control panel is accessible
- Electronic temperature control
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees
- 60-min. timer
- 2-speed fan has an 850-RPM low speed and 1,725-RPM high speed
- Stainless steel exterior construction resists dents, stains, and scratches
- 60/40 split independent doors
- Product can be seen through the thermal glass windows
- LED light enhances visibility
- Porcelain oven interior resists corrosion and eases cleaning
- 11-position rack guides
- 5 chrome-plated wire racks
- Adjustable bullet feet on the end of the black powder-coated legs
- 44 A, 10.5 kW
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 22.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38.12 in. W x 41.93 in. D x 58.25 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
In our convection ovens article, we provide more information on the features of these units.
Cyclone Convection Oven, full-size, electric, single deck, rotary controls, 60 min. timer, 2-speed motor, stainless steel independent doors with double pane thermal glass, (5) racks with 11 positions, stainless steel top, front & sides, 31-3/8" painted legs, 10.5kW, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, ENERGY STAR®, 240v/60/1ph
Cord and Plug NOT Included
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BCO-E1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|