The Bakers Pride BCO-E1 convection oven evenly distributes heat with a fan. Temperature ranges from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit and is controlled electronically on the front-mounted control system. Durability and corrosion resistance are provided by the stainless steel exterior construction, and product is visible through the thermal glass windows. Inside the oven, a light shines on product, while its interior is made of porcelain-resistant corrosion. The Bakers Pride BCO-E1 convection oven has five chrome-plated racks and 11-position rack guides.
- Electronic temperature control
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees
- 2-speed fan with 850-RPM low speed and 1,725-RPM high speed
- 60/40 split independent doors
- Durable stainless steel exterior is corrosion resistant
- Thermal glass door windows provide cabinet visibility
- Interior light highlights product
- 60-min. timer
- Porcelain interior simplifies cleanup
- 5 chrome-plated wire racks
- 11-position rack guides
- Black powder-coated legs have adjustable bullet feet for uneven surfaces
- Accessible, front-mounted control panel
- 48 A, 10.5 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 22.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38.12 in. W x 41.93 in. D x 58.25 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Our convection ovens explainer provides a large variety of features and benefits of these units.
Cyclone Convection Oven, full-size, electric, single deck, rotary controls, 60 min. timer, 2-speed motor, stainless steel independent doors with double pane thermal glass, (5) racks with 11 positions, stainless steel top, front & sides, 31-3/8" painted legs, 10.5kW, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, ENERGY STAR®, 208v/60/1ph
Cord and Plug NOT Included
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BCO-E1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|