The Garland UTBG24-AB24 NG countertop charbroiler is great for cooking burgers, chicken, and more. Getting grill marks that your customers love is easy with the grill construction. Liquid and food debris are collected by a stainless steel crumb tray that is removable so the waste can be thrown away easily. Food sits on the cast iron broiler racks that are each 3 inches wide. These racks are reversible to get the most use out of your unit. The grate is adjustable to two positions to reduce the risk of flames. The Garland UTBG24-AB24 NG countertop charbroiler has two burners with independent On/Off control valves.
- Heated by natural gas
- Stainless steel crumb tray collects food debris to make it easy to clean after cooking
- Cast iron broiler racks are reversible and measure 3 in. wide
- Grate is adjustable to 2 positions
- 2 burners have their own On/Off valve control
- Ceramic briquettes are pre-formed
- 4-in. legs lift the unit off the countertop
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas regulator
- Constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- 60,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 235⁄8 in. W x 32 in. D x 13 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Charbroiler, countertop, natural gas, 24" W, heavy-duty, ceramic briquette, adjustable cast iron grates, 21-3/16” D broiling grid, (1) variable hi/lo valve per burner, manual controls, crumb tray, reversible cast iron broiler racks in 3” W sections, stainless steel front, sides, back & 3-1/2" front rail, 4" adjustable legs, 60,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Garland UTBG24-AB24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|