Garland's UIR48 NG infrared gas salamander broiler can get your decadent dishes hot and bubbly for your customers to enjoy. This U-series range mount model has a stainless steel top front, sides, backsplash and bottom with a heat shield. It includes two 20,000-BTU atmospheric infrared burners, along with two individual hi-lo valve controls. It also has a three-position spring balanced, adjustable rack assembly.
- U-series range mount model with stainless steel build
- (2) 20,000-BTU atmospheric infrared burners
- 2 individual hi-lo valve controls
- 3-position spring balanced, adjustable rack assembly
- Large capacity removable grease pan
- Gas pressure regulator included
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 15-in. D x 18-in. H
- NSF Certified
Salamander Broiler, natural gas, 35-1/2" W, for 48" Restaurant Range, center-mounted with 47-1/4" W flue riser, (2) 20,000 BTU infrared burners with Hi-Lo valve controls each, (3) position spring balanced rack assembly, removable grease pan, stainless steel top, front, sides, backsplash & bottom with heat shields, 40,000 BTU, NSF (U S Range)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Garland UIR48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Separate Heat Zones|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|