If your dishes needs some melting or browning at the top, Garland's UIR36 NG gas salamander broiler can take care of that. This model has stainless steel top front, sides, backsplash and bottom featuring a heat shield. With two atmospheric infrared burners at 20,000 BTUs each, it also has two Hi-Lo valve controls. This salamander broiler is built with a three-position spring-balanced adjustable rack assembly for customized browning.
- Rugged stainless steel exterior
- 2 atmospheric infrared burners each at 20,000 BTUs
- 2 Hi-Lo valve controls
- 3-position spring-balanced adjustable rack assembly
- 1/2-in. NPT top gas inlet
- Removable large capacity grease pan
- Gas pressure regulator
- Wall-mounting kit optional (sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 18-in. in. D x 15-in. H
- NSF Certified
Cuisine Series Salamander Broiler, natural gas, 35-1/2" W, for 36" Restaurant Range, (2) 20,000 BTU infrared burners with Hi-Lo valve controls each, (3) position spring balanced rack assembly, removable grease pan, stainless steel top, front, sides, backsplash & bottom with heat shields, (price with range order), 40,000 BTU, NSF (U S Range)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Garland UIR36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Separate Heat Zones|