The Garland S686 Sentry Series range has six tubular heating elements controlled by infinite switches. A 10-inch-tall backguard confines messes to the surface, and its black enamel cap lines the guard up flush with the wall. Since the exterior is made of durable stainless steel, it resists corrosion and cleans with little effort. In the base of this Garland S686 electric range, a full-size porcelain oven includes a rack than can be adjusted to four different positions.
- 6 tubular heating elements
- Elements are controlled by infinite switches
- Durable stainless steel exterior resists rust
- 10-in. backguard catches grease splatters
- Black-enameled cap is angled to line up flush against the wall
- 6-in. stainless steel legs adjust on uneven ground
- 48 A, 15 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 341⁄4 in. D x 47 in. H
- CE approved; cCSAus listed; NSF certified
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- 1 oven rack with a 4-position guide
- Durable and quick-cleaning porcelain interior finish
- Door handle stays cool to the touch to reduce burn risks
- Interior dimensions: 261⁄4 in. W x 22 in. D x 131⁄2 in. H
The ovens and ranges buyers' guide has in-depth information on this type of unit.
Sentry Series Restaurant Range, electric, 36", (6) all purpose tubular element burners, standard oven, 10" high backguard, all stainless steel exterior finish, 6" stainless steel legs, 15 kW (Garland), 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Garland S686 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|