The Garland S686 Sentry Series electric range has six sealed tubular heating elements with an infinite control switch. Including the 10-inch backguard and adjustable legs, the exterior is made of durable stainless steel for corrosion resistance. Temperatures in the oven range from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit with an electro-mechanical thermostat, and the Garland S686 electric range has a full-size standard oven base. To simplify cleaning, the interior has a porcelain finish.
- Part of the Sentry Series
- 6 sealed, tubular heating elements
- Infinite control switch
- Stainless steel exterior resists rusting, denting, and scratching
- 10-in.-high backguard
- 6-in. adjustable legs elevate the unit
- 72 A, 15 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 341⁄4 in. D x 47 in. H
- CE approved; cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Standard Full-size Oven Base
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- Electro-mechanical oven thermostat
- Corrosion-resistant porcelain interior finish simplifies cleaning
- Door handle stays cool to the touch to protect staff members from burns
- Interior dimensions: 261⁄4 in. W x 22 in. D x 131⁄2 in. H
Read the ranges and ovens buyers' guide to find out more about these units.
Sentry Series Restaurant Range, electric, 36", (6) all purpose tubular element burners, standard oven, 10" high backguard, all stainless steel exterior finish, 6" stainless steel legs, 15 kW (Garland), 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Garland S686 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|